While you may have heard of TikTok, you may not have heard of TikTok Business Center. Well, it’s actually quite life-changing for a marketer when it comes to managing their team and gaining the proper exposure for brands.
TikTok Business Center is essentially a hub that gives organizations or agencies access to manage several TikTok ad accounts in a more effective and secure manner. Not only that, but it’s programmed to be used in a centralized setting, which allows marketers to utilize various essential functions for their campaign needs. They have the capability to run, place, and trace several different ads all while managing payment information. It’s truly a one-stop-shop for marketers!
In addition, there’s a large amount of security control over assets cycling through the program because it attributes the right ownership and permission to individuals who may aid different areas of the operation.
Let’s look into more of what TikTok Business Center entails as well as some of the key features it possesses.
Why Should Marketers Use TikTok Business Center?
If you need more of an explanation as to why marketers are using this system, look no further! These are some of the key features TikTok agencies need when managing their own campaigns:
- Check out multiple ad accounts all on one platform. (There’s even single sign-in access)
- Have full control and access to customize different roles to each member.
- Keep transparency in a collaboration to show who’s working on different parts of a project.
- Manage billing and payment methods effectively on multiple accounts and in real time.
- Upgrade to business-level insights and reports for performance over several different accounts.
This is When Marketers Should Use the Platform
Now that you know some of the best features to get started on TikTok Business, these are some of the best times that marketers can begin and gain profits for the brands they represent as a team.
- When there needs to be more than one person to manage and access the TikTok ad accounts.
- Managers want to manage and share the ad assets among the different ad accounts.
- Marketers need their agencies and vendors to aid them in ad operations and still maintain ownership.
- Those who create an account can operate as their own agency and manage multiple clients and open a credit line.
- Marketers can request access to other ad accounts or share with other agencies.
Let’s Get Started With an Account
The process of setting up an account is simple, but there’s key details that need to be followed in order for there to be secure success. By following these steps, marketers will have an account ready to take on and manage projects.
- Log in or sign up by going to the TikTok Business Center page. If you already have an account, the icon for entry should appear at the top right corner of the dashboard.
- If you happen to not have a TikTok ad account already, no worries! If you signed up as a TikTok ads user instead, you can still go to the business center and log in.
- After logging in or setting up an account, create a Business Center by clicking create.
- Name the Business Center and then select a time zone to reference.
- Now you can invite members and add assets to the account.
There are Two Roles for Members
These roles give control to the business center, Admin and Standard.
Admin has full control over the business, which includes even modifying or deleting the business as well as adding or removing people from the platform. In fact, these are all of their capabilities.
- View business info
- Change business info
- Add ad accounts to members
- Add/remove members
- Manage members permissions
- Manage access to ad accounts
- Manage payment (only for agency BC)
- Create new ad account (only for agency BC)
The role of the Standard, however, can view all of the information in the business setting and can be assigned roles, but he can’t make any changes.
You Can Set Ad Account Permissions
If managing multiple ads with other users, marketers also have the capability to assign the following roles for a smoother workflow from within the center.
Ad Account Admin: They are able to control ad account settings, view performance and manage campaigns.
Ad Account Operator: They can view performance and manage campaigns.
Ad Account Analyst: They’re able to look into the outcomes of the campaigns.
Create an Agency Business Center
This function is primarily available to agencies in order for them to be able to complete their work and manage a bunch of different clients all on one platform. By following this step by step process, an agency will be able to successfully register and manage the campaigns.
- Grab the registration link from your Client Service Team or Account Manager in order to begin the process.
- Then log in or sign up as a TikTok Ads user.
- Confirm all business information to ensure everything is secure.
- Click “Business Settings” and fill in the basic info so that your team can use it for reference. This can include the agency name, currency, time zone, profile image etc.
- Fill in the “Business License” to showcase all certifications needed to operate your business.
- Fill in the “Primary Contact”. This is important as it gives users contact information to contact the organizer when needed.
- Click “Submit”. The process should be completed within 48 hours after everything has been submitted.
Manage Payment in Business Center
Here comes the important part, payment! Thankfully this platform has some of the best features for marketers and the team to be able to manage money as they go through their campaigns.
- You can view the total account balance of the Agency Business Center in live time.
- There is the capability to adjust the balance of the different ad accounts.
- You can even check out the detailed payment information for the ad accounts.
Are you thinking about using TikTok Business Center or have an agency that’s looking to get more organized with their own clients? Let us know what you think and how these features are able to better assist you and your team!